PLUMB-PRO SUPER SHOVEL - Drain Spade
Hollow back blade and forward turned step. Used for trenching deep and narrow holes.
Premium grade 48" (1.2 m) or 60" (1.5 m) fiberglass handle.
The PLUMB-PRO is manufactured from the finest material available:
- Comfortable ergonomically designed grip, made of long lasting vinyl.
- Fiberglass tubing consisting of millions of continuous parallel glass fibers in tension over a lightweight core.
- Solid fiberglass reinforcement at the critical stress point (patented).
- Adapter collar guarantees perfect stress bearing contact between handle and blade (patented).
- Super compression bar fills and reinforces the throat of hollow and closed back blades (patented).
All Plumb-Pro Super Shovels tools feature soild core fiberglass handles for strength, safety, and durability. Plumb-Pro Super Shovels's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results. Smooth, resin rich Plumb-Pro Super Shovels handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration.
Plumb-Pro Super Shovel handles have a longer job site life expectancy since they are unaffected by moisture, fungus, termites or dry rot that destroy wood handles.
• Protective covering injection molded over a Classic Plumb-Pro Super Shovel Fiberglass handle
• Protects fiberglass from overstrikes and extendes the life of the handle
• Industrial grade heads
All Plumb-Pro Super Shovels products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing.
Safety Data Sheets
|Product Name||Product Code||Size||Container||Items Per Case||Case Weight||UPC Code|
|PLUMB-PRO SUPER SHOVEL - Drain Spade||#274||4-3/4" (12.1 cm) x 16" (40.64 cm) Blade / 48" (1.2 m) Handle||Bundled||3||14 lbs. (6.4 kg)||688544481099|
|PLUMB-PRO SUPER SHOVEL - Drain Spade||#275||4-3/4" (12.1 cm) x 16" (40.64 cm) Blade / 60" (1.5 m) Handle||Bundled||3||20 lbs. (9.1 kg)||688544601091|