PLASTA-TYTE Soil Pipe and General Repair Cement
PLASTA-TYTE Soil Pipe and General Repair Cement is a ready-to-use cement in paste form which requires no heating or
mixing. Lead substitute. Can be used above or below water line.
Easy to use and lasts indefinitely in container. Impervious to water, steam, oil and gasoline. Will not shrink, shrivel or crack. Sets quickly and permanently.
- Caulking bell and spigot joints in cast iron, water and gas pipes.
- Caulking inverted fittings and corners where lead caulking cannot be used.
- Sealing built-in bath tubs and between walls and sinks.
- Mending cracked bath tubs and flush boxes.
- Sealing sewer tile (prevents roots from growing through and clogging drain).
- Anchoring loose bolts, nuts, screws, casters, etc.
- General hydraulic cement
- Seals metal soil pipe and plastic drain pipe connections.
- Repairs cracks, fills holes in china, metal ceramics and concrete.
Made in the U.S.A.
|Product Name||Product Code||Size||Container||Items Per Case||Case Weight||UPC Code|
|PLASTA-TYTE||PT8||1/2 Pint (237 ml)||Can||24||24 lbs. (10.9 kg)||688544080292|
|PT16||Pint (473 ml)||Can||12||23 lbs. (10.4 kg)||688544160291|